Thursday, August 1, 2013

Aisaresugite xx sarechau CD

          
愛されすぎて××されちゃうCD
 『執着カレシ』                                            『溺愛カレシ』
CV: Osaka Ryouta

pw: aisaresugite

Resha Kishi

You guys are already a couple but that goes all shaky when you received a love letter. So it all comes down to what you are going to do with it. In the bad route (well not really bad, more like jealous 'cause you guys made up anyway.. I think ._. ), you guys do it in some abandoned room. Whereas good route, in a gym, when you're having PE! =A= Uhh.. I know you guys are going crazy over the R18 tag here, but I'll have to tell you it's half R18. The track ends with the fingers, you'll have to imagine the rest. I know, I was also frustrated with that >A< Why cant they just give the whole package?! Also the bad route isnt really yandere, just jealous. Have fun~

5 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog! You can't imagine how many cds I've discovered and loved thanks to you :3
    But I have a little problem... Did you change the password? Because it doesn't seem to work... and I had the same problem with some of your recents links :o Hope I can listen to them very soon *_*
    Anyway, thank you for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there's any problem with the password. Those password are set according to the files :) U have problem with password, Kurarisu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, it sound fishy from me. I mean "u have any problems with the password I set for the files?" coz I check the files are downloaded everyday ^^; its not zero download.

      Delete
  3. yeah, i agree with Resha. the download is working fine & that's the correct password. maybe you can try it again, anonymous? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm sorry to bother you after so long but is it alright if you could reupload it on another server, perhaps mega? Something about my computer and mediafire's captcha don't really get along and no matter how many times I enter the captcha it doesn't work >_<

    ReplyDelete